Intro

Welcome to Elder Britten Deakins Blog! This blog will follow him as he seves the Lord the next 2 years. His sister Cambria is the editor and is doing this for her young women project. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with Britten as he begins his Brazillian Viagem (journey). Any questions or comments you can can write his mom, Tami at tcdeakin@yahoo.com!



Monday, April 22, 2013

April 16, 2012
Family, I don't have much time today but I promised I would write every week so!  I'm doing great.  Super busy w/all the new responsibilities but it's great!  I get to do interviews for all of my district!  Its cool talking w/the people about to be baptised.  I had this young lady of 17 years and I had already taught her 1 time before so I knew her story well and the interview went well and I asked who would you like to baptise you?  She said who can?  I said anyone in the ward with authority.  She said the missionaries or could you.  I said for me its alot harder I have to ask permission from Pres.  She said well ask cuz I want you to ha.  But after she felt a better idea to have her boyfriend do it!  But still felt good to know I helped in her conversion story!  Also we ate tato (armadillo) it was good.  Tasted alot like alligator or turtle, ya know the usual ha!  But this last week was ran ragged but were getting it all done ha.  I'm really starting to love it more and more.  With more stress I feel....happier? more self productive who knows what exactly it is but I'm really starting to love it.  Hope all is well.  Love you all!  Oh Happy moms Day! (Tami Martha Deakin)haha 
                Elder (your son) Deakin
Albert Einstein said "the significant problems we face cannot be solved w/the same level of thinking we were at when we created them?  (my book Leadership for Saints)