Intro

Welcome to Elder Britten Deakins Blog! This blog will follow him as he seves the Lord the next 2 years. His sister Cambria is the editor and is doing this for her young women project. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with Britten as he begins his Brazillian Viagem (journey). Any questions or comments you can can write his mom, Tami at tcdeakin@yahoo.com!



Monday, April 22, 2013

March 11, 2012
Family!  So today my letter will be really short because I cut my middle finger holding a fan (plastic) for our bar b que, but I am fine.  It's going to stop bleeding I hope haha.  But I am great.  This area is starting to get better.  The members are starting to get alot friendlier!  Also I have said it before but thank you for the valentines box w/treats/valentines.  Alot made me laugh!  But like I said pretty short because it really is hard to write w/o my middle finger ha.  Oh you guys should watch a test of five its a baptist film about firefighter.  Everyone said its good!  Let me know how it is!  I hope all is well!  Tchau!  Elder Deakin