Intro

Welcome to Elder Britten Deakins Blog! This blog will follow him as he seves the Lord the next 2 years. His sister Cambria is the editor and is doing this for her young women project. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with Britten as he begins his Brazillian Viagem (journey). Any questions or comments you can can write his mom, Tami at tcdeakin@yahoo.com!



Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 24, 2012
Famailia, So this week was good.  Caught a cold, drank goat milk and had 38 people in church ha.  Oh 3 things bad.  So now I have to write 9 things good.  1.  Elder Santana is really cool.  I'm really liking traning!  2.  I got to do an interview for baptism and that's one of my new favorite things.  It's great to hear the conversion stories!.  3.  Were working super hard, hardest I've worked or maybe just feels that way.  4.  We get to plan a wedding!  (probably already happened before you read this)  5.  I tried to send presents to you all but it was too expensive for a little box so I'll send a bigger box and it's less expensive ha don't know how but here at transferes I'll send a box of memories.  So nothing new really happened.  We started doing alot more contacts and talking w/everybody literally and I've really seen the blessings not alot yet because were still being tried, but it's good!  The busier & runned ragged I am the happier I seem to be.  But were working and marking dates and activities and all is great.
Mensagem Espitiual!  Mosias 15: 2-3  I wann a know what you think about these verses what do you understand?